The Great Ride
Dear January, I never knew going a ride with a friend and being late for class is such a wonderful thing. The memories and bonding we've made during college is honestly priceless. I would never trade anything for this wonderful experience of mine. Maybe saying these when it's only just semester two is still early but I'm sure I won't regret saying these next time.
I couldn't stop thinking about you late at night, you're the reason why the existence of the insomnia is just always there as a stain in my life. Things that you do just to get the attention you don't necessarily needs is just weird. It's really insane how someone would just fight it all the way through the end just so someone would notice you a little more. Is it worth all of these hardships and heartache?
Don't you wish you could see yourself in twenty years just so the wrong decisions could be prevented now. Maybe he was the right guy for you but he just appeared at a wrong timing and if only you've waited a little longer, maybe things wouldn't just be "he's just not the right one for me".
|