Friendship
Dear January,
I am thankful for all that I have and for those that stayed,
I do appreciate every single one of you. Friendship is defined as a person who would always be there for you. My definition of friendship is weird.
You don't need someone to be there for you 24/7. You're capable and adult enough to be there for yourself,
but friends are there to help you when you feel like your legs aren't strong enough to stand,
they're there to witness your progress of leading a healthy and positive lifestyle.
they're there for you when you cried because of your grades,
they're there for you when you're at the edge of ending your life,
they're the ones you never thought would've stayed when you need someone to listen.
But January, the only reasons why they're not there is because they're not your friend.
NO.
You need to start standing on your own feet, climb those irritating walls and get all the emotional thoughts away just to keep you alive and cheerful.
You need to start loving yourself then your friends will come I promise.
I know I would.
Take care xx
|